Revision will be treated re-registration for same course; therefore candidate has to pay Re- registration fee for revision.
A. Re-Registration fee: 1,000.00 (For all courses).
B. Revision fee: 1. A1 and A2 @2,000/- per Month 2. B1, B2.1 & B2.2 @2,500/- Per Month
C. Revision shall be given within 6 Months from the date of course ending. Thereafter no revision will be considered.
D. If student is already registered for next level, than could attend 10 Days free revision.
E. If someone is interested for revision after six months, then has to pay full fee of course. ( Clause B will not be considered)
Exam Preparation classes and Revision:
GNS providing free Exam preparation for its regular students. In case, students couldn’t clear their exam in first hit, than revision will be provided as per below guideline:
(1) Re-Registration fee: Not applicable
(2) Revision fee: as follows
A) A1: first revision free, than chargeable @ 2,500.00.
B) A2: first revision free, than chargeable @ 2,500.00.
C) B1: first revision free, than chargeable @ 2,000.00 per Module
(3) No separate and individual classes will be provided for revision.
(4) Revision classes will be along with our existing regular students.
Fee once paid will not be refundable in any circumstances, but still our management has right to consider the refund in following conditions.
A. If, fees have been paid by Student in Advance and Batch has been cancelled.
B. If, Student paid fees after starting Batch; Fee will not be refundable in any circumstances.
C. In case fee is paid through Post Dated Cheque and refund being raised or leaving course before clearing Cheque, student has to clear dues as per below mentioned clause 1, 2 & 3.
D. In case of Cheque bounce, Rs. 575/- or at actual (as Cheque bouncing charge) + pending fee has to pay by Cash and collect receipt from our office.
E. All disputes between us will be under Jaipur city jurisdiction
In some exceptional cases, fee can be also refunded as per following schedule.
(1) 10% of fee or Rs. 1,000.00, whichever is higher, will be deducted as Administration charges.
(2) Study Material (at actual) will be deducted (if already issued). Study Material once issued will not be taken back.
(3) If refund is being claimed after 2 days from the date of Batch started, then Rs. 450.00 per day will deducted. Number of Days will be counted from the date of batch started till the date of refund claiming.
(4) If the batch already over, no refund claim will be entertained.
(5) Fee deposit receipt must be submitted at the time of claim request.
(6) Refund will be given by Cheque or EFT in a/c.
(7) Refund can be adjusted with other student’s fee or can be used also in future for any other courses.
(8) Cancellations must be submitted in writing.
Get A Call
Do You Have any Query regarding Free Demo Classes, Language Courses and Your Nearest Branch?