What are the basic requirements for admission in German universities?
- The basic required level is B1 level
Should I start my part time job right after taking admission in the university?
- Yes , one can start working immediately after taking admission in the German university.
When shall I apply for visa?
- Start your VISA process just after you get your acceptance letter from the university.
Do I need IELTS/TOFFEL score?
- Most of the universities require IELTS/TOFFEL but every university has its own requirements.
In which bank do I need to open an account?
- Deutsche Bank and Kotak Mahindra
How amount is needed to create a Block account?
- You will have to deposit a minimum of EURO 8640,- in a blocked account in a bank in Germany and you can only withdraw a maximum of EURO 720,- per month. Check the exact amount from GERMAN EMBASSY for more details visit - http://www.german.gnsgroup.in/study-in-germany
What are the types of VISA and document required for VISA process?